Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank You From Mrs. Hordyk

A Blessed New Year is wished upon you all.
My two week break from routine was positively Capitol in more ways than one.
I thank you with all my heart for starting them off so grandly with the surprise birthday 'party' at the closing assembly, December 18. It was a very extraordinary experience for me and since that morning, I confess to many moments of pleasure simply replaying it all in my memory!
I thought the Ode Composition set to the tune of songs from the past was an especially beautiful gift - a work of genius that I could never have anticipated. And the oversized card signed by everyone along with the Creative Memories Scrapbook of all things musical here at CCS? Well, I can hardly think about that without the threat of tears again. The fact that 100 delightful students could keep this such a well-guarded secret for so long? My cup overflows - big time.
May His Love continue to surround and protect us here at Covenant.

No comments:

Post a Comment