Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Sincere Thank You!

I just need to say this before I crawl into bed...
I belong to an absolutely amazing school community and am constantly humbled by the level of support and love I feel from you all.
The students of CCS get a huge thumbs up from me despite having to 'put it all together' on the Friday nite of the first week of school at 10:00 p.m.
10 o'clock in the evening! ..... Wow. It could even be called cruel :)
Seriously, you all deserve gold medals.
Parents? I really do admire your willingness and sacrifice in having your families there in full force... the word 'admire' is quite insufficient actually.
Staff of CCS? Again, where would we be without you? I am so humbled and thankful.
Sleep well everyone, you deserve it a hundredfold!
Joanne Hordyk
p.s. Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment